Our Manchester Office is 1 Year’s Old and Going from Strength to Strength
06 July 2012
Author: Simon Griffiths
So, our Manchester office is 1 year old. We have traded all over the UK since 2002, but took the step to open our Manchester office in July 2011 becoming Project Resource's third office out of a current total of four. The time has certainly flown by.
Here are some key achievements over the past year:
- Opened the office with 1 team member, now have 4 in the team and looking for more great people to join us.
- Built and continue to build great relationships with companies and job seekers based in the North of England.
- We will soon be moving into an office twice as big as the office we originally moved into, to accommodate our growth and planned future expansion.
- We continue to look at the prospect of further offices in the North, including the North East of England and Scotland.
- We have a multitude of great job vacancies (and growing) at present and would be delighted to hear from any candidates, particularly those with Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical or Water project experience.
I am delighted with how things are going, as is my team, our company directors and our colleauges around the UK. However, onwards and upwards, we look forward to speaking with and assisting many more great people in their search for new jobs or contract assignments in the North West of England and beyond.
If you are looking for a new job opportunity in the North West of England as a Planner, Project Controller, Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Manager, Risk Manager, Estimator, Cost Engineer or Design Manager then click here to view our current job opportunities.
You can speak to me or the team on 0161 241 1222, until then good luck.