Prior to you starting to freelance with us, we will require the following information from you:
Freelancer Documentation required:
- Acceptance of our Terms of Business
- Signed Opt Out Agreement of the EAA Conduct Regulations
- Limited company name and registered address
- Limited company Certificate of Incorporation
- VAT Certificate
- Copies of your Insurance Certificates
- Limited company bank details
- Right to work in the UK, which can include a British or European passport or visa
- Proof of identification, which can include a passport or driving licence.
If you are working through an Umbrella Company it is your responsibility to make sure they provide us with the above information before your contract commences.
Ensuring freelance validity (contract paperwork)
Before the commencement of your contract, we will electronically issue paperwork to you or your Umbrella Company, which can be signed online. Alternatively, you can print, sign and post to the below address:
Contracts Administration Project Resource Limited Davidson House, Forbury Square, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3EU
On receipt of contract paperwork from us, please ensure that all contract details are 100% correct and that you have sent us all freelancer documentation required. Failure to provide these documents would invalidate the contract and may delay payments being made to you.