Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2021 10:59|
ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR - LEADING DEVELOPER
A highly successful Housing Developer is looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their team. You will be based out of their brand-new head office in Shrewsbury will weekly visits to local sites.
Our client has secured long term work and is looking for commercial support to join the team. You will receive support and guidance from a Senior Quantity Surveyor within the team.
Assistant Quantity Surveyor requirements:
- Proven experience within a housing developer or residential environment
- You should have prior experience with a steady flow of small housing sites
- New Build housing experience
- Traditional build experience
- Ideally you will be confident or have experience being responsible for 1 site that is already fully procured
- Experience within payments, cost reporting, site visits, cash flow, HA evaluations
- Driving licence
Assistant Quantity Surveyor remuneration:
Permanent Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus package
Package: Car allowance, pension, holiday, laptop, phone and bonus (depending on company performance)
Location: Shrewsbury based office - all local sites
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Application Process
If you would like more information on the Assistant Quantity Surveying position please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's