Assistant Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||North Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car/allowance,Pension, Bonus, Health|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||November 04, 2021 07:46|
ASSISTANT QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: North Lincolnshire / South Yorkshire
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday, 15% bonus
My client is a highly successful, established award winning main contractor who are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on a large scheme circa £100m in value, the scheme is based in North Lincolnshire.
They work across a variety of sectors for both public and private sector clients with typical projects ranging in value from £10m - £100m.
The company is cash rich and has a strong reputation as a great employer with enviable staff retention who are well known for promoting autonomy within the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career or seeking a new challenge.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience working for a main contractor
- Experience working on Leisure, Industrial, Commercial and Mixed-use developments
- Main contractor background
- Stable employment history
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving License.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
- Excellent bonus scheme
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Senior Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy, Please call Jessica Johnston on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's