- Project Recourse Ltd are recruiting on behalf of a leading privately owned Building and Civils Contractor operating from their office based near Welshpool.
- They with work with leading Clients and End Users providing construction solutions in a variety of industries including commercial, healthcare, retail, leisure and education. They are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to be based out of their Office reporting into the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- About the Role:
- You will be responsible in assisting with the following.
- As the Assistant Quantity Surveyor, you'll be responsible for assisting with the commercial activities from conception to final account.
- Application for Payments.
- Working with the Senior Surveyor to ensure the successful delivery of the schemes.
- Implementing agreed commercial strategies.
- Attending Site Visits * Undertaking tender costing analysis / procurement schedules * Monthly CVR reporting with the Senior QS.
- Applications for payment
- Cash flow management / forecasts
- Identifying / pricing negotiating variations
- Contributing to the maintaining of company accreditation
- Material requisitions to the Buying department
- Placement of Sub-Contract Orders
- Sub-Contractor valuations / Payment Notices
- Final Account agreements.
- A degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant qualification.
- Computer literate.
- Strong Commercial awareness.
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Derbyshire, England, £330 - £350 per day
Quantity Surveyor - Civils - Derbyshire I am currently working with...
Quantity Surveyor (Bespoke Developer)
Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, £55000 - £60000 per annum + pension
Quantity Surveyor - Bespoke Residential Developer A Quantity Survey...
Shropshire, England, £300 - £400 per day
Freelance Senior QS/Commercial Manager - OUTSIDE IR35 - Highways - ...