Assistant Quantity Surveyor(Construction)
|Job Title:||Assistant Quantity Surveyor(Construction)|
|Location:||Oldham, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000 per annum + plus bens|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2021 16:33|
Outstanding opportunity to join a leading Privately owned specialist Interiors company who operate through-out
the North West.
Working within the Interior Fit-out sector providing turnkey solutions to clients, end users and main-contractors.
Where appropriate, support and assist colleagues with Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR) from the agreed construction budget.
- Where appropriate, support and assist colleagues in the provision of accurate monthly CVR reports, liaising with the project teams to assure the CVR captures the current position and the forecast final position.
- Where appropriate, support and assist colleagues in their efforts to ensure the CVR is closed out post-contract in a timely manner.
- Produce and update the procurement schedule in line with current contract programme.
- Assist with the quantification and costing of the works to ensure effective cost reporting.
- Undertake procurement processes to ensure subcontract packages are placed in a timely manner and line with site programme requirements.
- Assist in the management of subcontractor accounts (payments / contract administration / claims & variations / final accounts).
- Assist with and contribute to the internal reporting processes, maintaining accuracy and working to ensure deadlines are met (CVRs / Expenditure / Cash-flow etc.)
- Build awareness of potential risks and call these out in a timely manner.
- Escalate risks to senior colleagues appropriately, identifying possible solutions and suggestions of how a risk may be mitigated.
Ideally with a BSc in Quantity Surveying or on day-release working towards a Degree.
On site construction experience working with a principal or sub-contractor.
A desire to progree as Quantity Surveyor with a main-contractor or sub-contractor.
Please forward your CV to David Rowbotham or call 0121 651 1666