|Job Title:||Bid Writer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2020 10:32|
My client is a growing civil engineering contractor based in Nottingham who due to continued strong growth across the UK, have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and hardworking Bid Coordinator/Writer to join the team.
You will be part of the work-winning team working closing alongside the Bid Manager and will be responsible for helping to write, compile and track Bids across the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Track all opportunities and bids.
- Produce, agree and coordinate plans for submission of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, Requests For Proposals and Invitations To Tender.
- Compile information and write specific submission content.
- Interview Subject Matter Experts to extract information and develop tailored responses.
- Work closely with the Business Development Manager to develop bid specific win themes, answer plans and appropriate evidence.
- Coordinate and manage any tender clarification process with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Manage the central repository for all PQQs/RFPs/ITTs documents and submissions.
- Develop, assess and review responses against evaluation criteria.
- Take responsibility for submission presentations and formatting to ensure that these comply with submission and company guidelines.
- Understanding of work winning procedures and processes.
- Experience within the civil engineering sector would be an advantage.
- Comfortable and energised working in a deadline driven role with effective time management skills.
- Excellent communication with strong written English skills.
- Strong research capabilities.
- Ability to turn technical information into work winning responses.
- Strong IT literacy with Microsoft and Adobe software.
Salary: Up to £40,000 plus company package (dependent upon experience)
Please email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 28 hours if your CV has been shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's