Building Services Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services Manager|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £325 per day|
|Contact Name:||Robert Finch|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 10:03|
Our client are currently seeking a freelance Building Services Manager with a good understanding of Electrical services on large projects.
This requirement is working on a very interesting and prestigious project in the Buckinghamshire area for a tier one contractor, it's a long-term contract due to last around 60 weeks!
- Worked for tier one contractors previously as a Building Services Manager
- Experience in working on schemes at very early design stage
- able to manage Design implications, chair design meetings, commercial awareness, working with the Commercial teams, inspection of Design and Design Validation
- good understanding of JCT form of contract and Design & Build projects
- Experienced working on schemes such as Commercial, Offices, Hotels and luxury buildings with complex M&E
- Worked on M&E projects valued upwards of £10m
- Engineering background
With a Mechanical Building Services Manager already employed on the project they are looking for someone to work alongside them from stage 2 Design all the way through to completion.
Duration: 12-15 month contract (Outside IR35)
Location: Milton Keynes
Rate: £300 - £325 per day DOE
If you would be interested in having a more detailed conversation about the project then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0121 651 1666 to discuss
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's