|Job Title:||Contracts Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 19:13|
A highly successful roofing and cladding company is seeking an additional Contracts Manager to join their growing business. This family run business is thriving and has a varied portfolio of works. As a client facing role and you need to be engaging, confident, and able to build relationships. This role will play a pivotal part in developing their new Manchester office.
Contracts Manager requirements
- Proven experience working with a roofing and cladding contractor
- You will be confident in managing several projects at any one time
- Experience in delivering all forms of roofing and wall cladding
- NEC 3 forms of Contract experience is an advantage
- Project packages are typically £1 million - £6 million
- Experience in cost reporting, site visits, cash flow, HA evaluations
- Driving licence
Contracts Manager remuneration
Permanent Salary: To discuss depending on experience
Package: Car (Ford Ranger Pickup) plus fuel card, pension, and health insurance
Location: Based in Manchester, however you MUST be flexible with travel. Projects are all over the UK and therefore you need to be happy to travel.
Contracts Manager Application Process
If you would like more information on the Contracts Manager position please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.