Contracts Manager - Civils
Remuneration: Up to £75,000
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Instant enrolment to bonus scheme paying up to 25%.
- Private healthcare
- Pension match up to 6%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
A major tier 1 contractor with over 65 years of successful trading history is looking for a Contracts Manager with aspirations of growing with the company to work on projects within the civil engineering/infrastructure sector.
The ideal person will have a minimum of 5 years of site experience working on projects within a heavy civils background and is hungry to work their way up the job ladder.
- Major tier 1 contractor with large scale frameworks nationwide.
- Great opportunity for internal progression - exceptional track record of internal promotion.
- Well established company who have operated successfully for over 65 years and cash rich.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Heavy Civils background within a main contractor environment.
- Have a strong personality and work ethic.
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid.
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a referral scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague and claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.