Contracts Manager(Architectural Metalwork)
|Job Title:||Contracts Manager(Architectural Metalwork)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allow|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||August 12, 2021 14:38|
Leading Architectural and Structural Steelwork company based near Mansfield. This established company provide detailing, fabricating and erecting of steel in projects. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts Manager to join them to work on interesting steelwork projects. Projects include: balustrades, balconies, staircases, gantries, walkways and steel frame buildings.
The suitable applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing 2/3 projects concurrently
- Management and supervision of site foremen, steel erectors and other subcontractors
- Management of subcontractor selection and on site progress
- Strict adherence to the highest levels of Quality and Health & Safety.
- Ensuring that Management are kept updated with site progress and commercial issues
- Proactively assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks
- Ensure that a robust system of site records for all labour, plant, materials, staff, etc are kept as support for cost substantiation in the event of change and or delays to the contract works.
- Maintain accurate records and documentation for variations and additions on a monthly basis in an efficient and timely manner and in accordance with the contract.
- Actively participate in site project meetings and ensure that all commercial matters are discussed and problems investigated and resolved
Applicants will be required to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 year's site experience working with steelwork as a Site/Contracts Manager.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate with all internal and external partners
- Driven and dynamic approach with long term career development focus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £48,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's