|Job Title:||Design Coordinator|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 19:34|
DESIGN COORDINATOR - CONSTRUCTION
Location: West Midlands - Birmingham
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Car or Allowance, Pension, Health
Company: Award Winning Main Contractor
My client is a successful, established award winning main contractor, due to several recent contract awards they are now seeking the addition of an ambitious Design Coordinator to join their West Midlands region. Reporting into the lead Design Manager, you will be involved in a variety of projects across the City.
My client works across a variety of sectors for both public and private sector clients with typical projects ranging in value from £10m - £50m.
The company has a strong reputation as a great employer who are well known for promoting autonomy within the business.
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment.
- Flexible, adult working environment.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Career progression.
- A minimum of 3 years as a Design Coordinator with a main contractor.
- Tender and delivery experience on a range of commercial construction projects (+£10m).
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Able to manage workload and time efficiently.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.