|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000 per annum + Car/Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Health|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||July 14, 2021 19:00|
Design Manager - Construction
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
Location: East Midlands
Salary: c£65,000 plus car or allowance (£6500), pension, health, bonus
An established, highly respected UK contractor has an opportunity for an experienced Design Manager to work on large projects from their Midlands office. They work with both public and private sectors clients across a range of sectors including education, retail, commercial, mixed use, student accommodation leisure and residential. My client has a reputation for working on some of regions most prestigious projects value up to £100m.
- Cash rich company that makes a profit year on year.
- Stable employer that made no redundancies or furloughed any of their staff in the last 18 months.
- Award winning company with unrivalled staff retention.
- Varied and interesting range of projects to work on.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a main contractors Design Manager.
- Pre-construction and delivery experience.
- A varied portfolio of commercial construction project experience with a well-known main contractor.
- A strong personality who can interrogate the design and challenge if necessary.
- A confident communicator with strong presentation and client liaison skills.
The ideal candidate would live in Derbyshire, Staffordshire or Nottinghamshire. This will be an office/home based role with some travel to sites 1-2 times per week. Flexible working is available.
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting vacancy reference number 71357. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a referral scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague and claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's