|Job Title:||Design Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £65000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 08:44|
Design Manager - Construction
Company: Leading Main Contractor
Location: West Midlands
Salary: c£65,000 plus car or allowance, pension, health, bonus
A leading highly respected midlands based main contractor has an opportunity for an experienced Design Manager to work on projects from their West Midlands office. They work with both public and private sectors clients across a range of Residential, Social Housing, Commercial and Student Accommodation. My client has an excellent reputation with extremely high staff retention.
- Stable employer
- Allows you to work autonomously in an adult environment
- Excellent career development opportunity on offer
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a main contractors Design Manager.
- Pre-construction and delivery experience.
- A varied portfolio of construction project experience with a well-known main contractor or developer.
- A strong personality who can interrogate the design and challenge if necessary.
- A confident communicator with strong presentation and client liaison skills.
The ideal candidate would live in the West Midlands. This will be an office/home based role with some travel to sites 1-2 times per week. Flexible working is available.
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a referral scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague and claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.