|Job Title:||Digital Surveyor|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day + OR Permanent|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2021 15:08|
Salary / Rate:
This position could be permanent or freelance for the right person. Open to discussion on application
This is primarily office based, working on projects between Birmingham and Oxford.
We are looking for someone who has worked as an Engineering Surveyor with perhaps some Design consultancy background.
Using software you will be required to look at data and compare it and cross check it to the progress, programme, and costings. You will work with
Requirements for Digital Surveyor:
- Analyse construction earthworks models (prepare revised earthworks schedule) and compare with tender - recognise, identify and record change in model and volume change. Check new designs models vs drawings and report changes.
- You need to be able to interact and build good relationships with colleagues who you will work with to obtain data and information
- You need to be proficient in the use of CAD, LSS, and trimble software to name a few.
- Organise and record the OGL / Initial topographic survey and compare with Client construction models recognise, identify and record change.
- Identify any issues or problems with Client 3D model
- Edit the design models and send back to the Earthworks Manager for formal acceptance through the clients AFC process.
- Construction material volume modelling in layers topsoil, subsoil, granular, bulk etc
- Identify and analyse any additional volumes or changes from drawings
- Tracking and recording daily and weekly volume movements and materials type / classifications either through DIGGER or via traditional survey methods / data (all material types and in addition to load counting volumes manually, and via DIGGER).
- Ensure surveyors check via modelling / survey fill areas prior to filling. Record actual fill volumes and compare with theoretical / survey volumes.
- Analyse Weekly surveys to record total weekly volumes of materials moved
- Material reconciliations to be undertaken and recorded on a daily / weekly basis
- Accurately compile and store 100's of surveys
- Update a master survey model every day and Quality Check
- Update the Material Tracking documents.
- Load and manage machine and engineering setting out
- Run the volume calcs as pre-agreed intervals.
This is a top contractor, who are very successful in winning work and offers long term security. They are a cash rich business, who develop and promote internally.
To discuss this position please email email@example.com
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's