|Job Title:||Digital Surveyor|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||call to discuss|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 17:09|
Our client is a very profitable top main contractor. They have won an exceptional amount of work and so are making some business-critical hires.
- Organise and record the OGL / Initial topographic survey and compare with Client construction models recognise, identify and record change.
- Analyse construction earthworks models (prepare revised earthworks schedule) and compare with tender - recognise, identify and record change in model and volume change. Check new designs models vs drawings and report changes.
- Identify any issues or problems with Client 3D model
- Edit the design models and send back to the Earthworks Manager for formal acceptance through the clients AFC process.
- Analysis of DIGGER outputs
- Construction material volume modelling in layers topsoil, subsoil, granular, bulk etc
- Identify and analyse any additional volumes or changes from drawings
- Tracking and recording daily and weekly volume movements and materials type / classifications either through DIGGER or via traditional survey methods / data (all material types and in addition to load counting volumes manually, and via DIGGER).
- Record and analyse volumes required to fill soft spots
- Ensure theoretical fill volumes are understood and recorded prior to filling. Record volumes and notify PM team of status
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
If you would like more information on this position or any other vacancy please email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position