Draughtsman (Steel Fabrication)
|Job Title:||Draughtsman (Steel Fabrication)|
|Location:||Saffron Walden, Essex|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2021 18:37|
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Steel Fabrication Draughtsman looking to further their career with a specialist contractor in the construction industry. They have an excellent reputation within the industry.
With a strong background in Autocad and TEKLA you will be required to assist with the production of general arrangement and fabrication drawings, schedules for staircases, balustrades and structural steelwork.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of metal structures, drawing practice and formal engineering qualifications. You will be organised with good communication skills and attention to detail. Highly experienced in working to deadlines and the ability to form good relationships with both staff and clients alike, you will be expected to produce consistently accurate drawings and have the ability to work with little supervision or instruction
- Liaising with structural engineers and lead architects
- Detailing and producing fabrications
- Carrying out assignments using AutoCAD & Tekla
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD & Tekla
- Minimum 5 years' experience in architecture and steel fabrication
- Excellent customer delivery skills