|Job Title:||Estimator(Commercial Interiors)|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2021 16:24|
Excellent opportunity to work for a specialist Commercial Interiors Company, providing major organisations with: Design and Build Office Interiors and Ceilings, partitions, dry-ining and fire wall packages based from their offices in Milton Keynes
Here you will work as part of the commercial team, managing all costs relating to the project where you will always seek to find efficiencies and savings while maintaining the quality customers expect from my clients projects. The Quantity Surveyor will lead on valuations, variations and payments, reporting these to senior management.
Projects include healthcare fitouts, education fit-outs including schools and universities, offices interiors Cat A and B.
* Manage projects from initial enquiry, estimating to final account.
* Manage the costs of projects in the value range of £50k to £3m
* Produce accurate costs, and identify key risks and opportunities to enable effective tender settlements.
* Produce monthly cost-value reconciliation reports. * Ensure subcontractor measures are correct and work closely with the site team to get our trusted partners paid the correct amount, on time.
* Spend time on site as necessary to understand the particulars of a project and use this information to ensure valuations and variations are correct.
* Contribute positively to the successful mobilisation of secured contracts. Create and maintain strong and positive working relationships with customers Job Requirements: Skills sought:
* Experience with working with fast-track office interiors.
* Computer literate
* Able to use standard Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, Powerpoint (essential)
* Able to use Microsoft packages:
Please forward your CV to David Rowbotham