Estimator(Dry Lining and Interiors)
|Job Title:||Estimator(Dry Lining and Interiors)|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 09:54|
Excellent opportunity to work for a specialist sub-contractor in the construction industry, providing major organisations with: Ceilings, partitions, dry-ining and fire wall packages based from their offices in Northampton.
Here you will work as part of the commercial team, managing all costs relating to the project where you will always seek to find efficiencies and savings while maintaining the quality customers expect from my clients projects. The Quantity Surveyor will lead on valuations, variations and payments, reporting these to senior management.
* Manage projects from initial enquiry, estimating to final account.
* Manage the costs of projects in the value range of £50k to £3m
* Produce accurate costs, and identify key risks and opportunities to enable effective tender settlements.
* Produce monthly cost-value reconciliation reports. * Ensure subcontractor measures are correct and work closely with the site team to get our trusted partners paid the correct amount, on time.
* Spend time on site as necessary to understand the particulars of a project and use this information to ensure valuations and variations are correct.
* Contribute positively to the successful mobilisation of secured contracts. Create and maintain strong and positive working relationships with customers Job Requirements: Skills sought:
* Experience with Drylining, suspended ceiling and partitioning projects is desirable but not essential.
* Interiors experience with a Principal Contractor is optional too.
* Computer literate
* Able to use standard Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, Powerpoint (essential)
* Able to use Microsoft packages:
Please forward your CV to David Rowbotham
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Quantity Surveyor(Interiors and Drylining)
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor (Construction and Interiors)
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Contracts Manager(building refurbishment)
£50000 - £55000 per annum + car allow
Assistant Contracts Manager(Refurbishment)
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car allow
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + additional benefits