|Job Title:||Façade Manager|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance,Pension, Bonus, Health|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2021 19:33|
FACADE MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION - CONCTRETE FRAME)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Top Tier 1 Main Contractor (Award Winning)
My client, an award-winning contractor is looking for an experienced Façade Manager to manage the external facades on the construction of two concrete frame towers. Circa 12 stories, the scheme is circa £45m in value and is a new Build Student Accommodation. Must be strong on safety, technical detail, and QA.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record working on high value projects with high-rise residential, commercial or student accommodation sectors and have strong experience on facades as well as a very strong technical knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to be working permanently with one of the most successful and recognisable main contractors in the UK who have built a superb name in the market.
The Key Requirements:
- Main contractor background
- Must have delivered schemes from inception to completion as a Site Manager
- Experience of working within High Rise Residential, Hotels, Commercial, Mixed-Use sectors
- Steel / Concrete Frame experience (essential)
- Delivered projects between £20m - £40m in value
- Strong technical knowledge and QA
- Knowledge of H&S obligations and building legislations
- Trade experience and site experience preferable
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- First Aid at Work
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's