|Job Title:||General Foreman|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Szrejder|
|Job Published:||October 20, 2021 18:00|
Site Agent - Highways/Civils
Remuneration: Up to £55,000
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Instant enrolment to bonus scheme paying up to 15%.
- Private healthcare
- Pension match up to 6%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
A major tier 1 contractor with over 65 years of successful trading history is looking for a General Foreman with aspirations of growing with the company to work on projects within the civil engineering and highways sector.
The ideal person will have a minimum of 5 years of site experience working on projects with a civil engineering/highways/infrastructure background and is hungry to work their way up the job ladder.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced General Foreman to join the team. You will be responsible for the infrastructure elements of the project.
- Major tier 1 contractor with large scale frameworks nationwide.
- Great opportunity for internal progression - exceptional track record of internal promotion.
- Well established company who have operated successfully for over 65 years and cash rich.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Civil engineering background within a main contractor environment
- Experience within earthworks, 278 works, remediation
- Have a strong personality and work ethic
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
The successful Project Manager will be local to the Buckinghamshire area.
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com quoting vacancy reference number . We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a referral scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague and claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.