Head of Commercial
|Job Title:||Head of Commercial|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £77500.00 per annum + + Car/Car Allowance + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lydia Kelkin|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 11:26|
Head of Commercial
Our client is a privately-owned Developer based in Shropshire, with all sites within the Region and within commutable distance. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand within the Region
Key Responsibilities: Head of Commercial/Managing Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager
- Head up the Commercial Team, reporting Directly into the Managing Director
- Would look to progress into a Commercial Director role
- Implementing new systems and strategies
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement.
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
- Manage the Tender process
- Finalise consultant, supplier and contractor accounts and close out all contracts for project.
- Understanding of commercial, contractual and financial project drivers.
- Management of the Commercial Team e.g. Quantity Surveyors
- New Build Residential experience is essential
- Currently working within the Shropshire region is desirable but not essential
- Ambitious and competent within your role
- Longeivity on your CV/committment to your employer is desirable
Benefits: Head of Commercial/Managing Quantity Surveyor
- Car Allowance or Car
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive Benefits package
The Application Process:
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy #67633 and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.