Health & Safety Advisor
|Job Title:||Health & Safety Advisor|
|Location:||Gävleborgs Län, Sweden|
|Salary:||€40000 - €60000 per annum + Allowance, Accommodation, Flights|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2021 08:34|
Health & Safety Advisor
Salary: €40,000 - €60,000 + Allowance, Accommodation, Travel Expenses
Job Reference: JR71482
Healthy & Safety Advisor Job profile:
Are you a Health & Safety Advisor who is interested in joining a tier 1 main contractor on large data centre construction projects? This is an opportunity to join this rapidly growing sector on a large project in Sweden for an international contractor as a Health & Safety Advisor.
Rotation for this position is offered on a 3, 1 basis with three weeks in-country and a long weekend home. Your accommodation, a generous tax-free living allowance, and all travels expenses will be provided. The right to work in Sweden is required for you to be eligible for this position.
Health & Safety Advisor Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the Health & Safety Advisor will involve the following:
- Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Drafting where required & maintaining HSE Plans.
- Development of task specific Method statements and risk assessments in conjunction with the Supervisor
- Coordination of project safety indicators. Monthly KPI report to Group HSE Manager
- Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
- Safety interventions are completed & registered.
- Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Ensure records of statutory inspections are available for project activities, tool, and plant.
- Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements.
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Provide Safety input to site management & at site EHS forums.
- Ensure project sub-contractor adhere to project EHS policies & procedures.
- Company site induction & training is coordinated, managed & maintained.
- Project PPE is resourced & available.
- Compile & carry out Toolbox talks.
- Method Statement briefings
- Assist or carry out accident/incident/near-miss investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to project management.
- Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
- Liaison with site Project Management on environmental, health & safety issues
- Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
Health & Safety Advisor Requirements
The ideal Health & Safety Advisor will have:
- 3rd level qualification would be advantageous
- Prior experience working on a data centre construction project would be advantageous
- 2-10 years' experience
- Experience working for a main contractor would be advantageous
To Apply for the position of Health & Safety Advisor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call +441184 380 084 or email email@example.com Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer