|Salary:||£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tina Pardoe|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2021 17:30|
Salary: £ to discuss depending on experience
Location: Based in Buckinghamshire - you need to be commutable
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday, bonus
My client is a highly successful, established award winning main contractor, due to several recent contract awards they are now seeking an HR Advisor to support their Human Resources function
At all times ensuring best possible level of customer service to internal and external customers and ensuring that all relevant Company and Sector Specific procedures and policies are met in accordance with the Integrated Business Management System
HR Advisor Requirements:
- Ideally minimum of 3 years within this position
- CIPD Level 5 accredited ideally
- Stable work history
- You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
- Full UK driving License
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
- Excellent bonus scheme
If you would like more information on the position or any other vacancy Please call Tina Pardoe on 0121 651 1666 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.