Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Intermediate Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Company car/Allowance, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Abigail King|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 14:38|
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - £35,000 - £40,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
This is a very exciting opportunity to join a regional business firmly rooted in the North West. Established since 1907, the company has acquired a wealth of experience and have a proven track record within the construction industry.
Due to this experience, the company have recently won a lot of projects around the North West. As a result of this continued growth, the company are looking for an ambitious Intermediate QS to assist the Commercial team in Manchester. Project values will typically range from £10M to £80M upwards.
Key Responsibilities for this Quantity Surveyor role:
- Managing costs to make sure that the initial budget isn't exceeded.
- Preparation of tenders, cost planning, compiling estimates
- Responsible for managing all sub-contractor procedures and processes
- Ensuring all Health and Safety CDM and Building Regulations are met
- Preparing monthly valuations
Experience required for this Intermediate Quantity Surveyor role:
- Capable of running 2/3 projects at a time
- You will already be experienced in working for a main contractor
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You will be able to demonstrate a high level of construction knowledge
Package offered for this Intermediate Quantity Surveyor role:
- Offering up to £40,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Company car/Car allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor role:
If you are interest in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Quantity Surveyor role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's