Lead QS (Liverpool)
|Job Title:||Lead QS (Liverpool)|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £700000.00 per annum + + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Airth|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 11:54|
Position: Commercial lead Surveyor
Salary: up to £70,000 DOE + car allowance + package
My client is looking for a Commercial lead with a proven track record of delivering major PRS shemes with a value of up to £35million upwards. This well respected international contractor is industry leading and have undergone significant and sustained growth over the last decade. This is the perfect opportunity to become a central figure within a leading company.
As Commercial Lead, you will
- Take ownership of the PRS Scheme in Liverpool and will be tasked with cost control, Management of a Commercial team and all Commercial aspects from Pre-tender through to Final Accounts.
- Lead the commercial team on some of the most ambitious and prestigious main build projects in the North.
- Become a central figure within a multi-national Main Contractor.
- Chance to manage your own team and drive through ambitious new talent
- Have UK based experienced leading and delivering major projects £30million upwards
- Must be willing to travel to sites across the country
- Strong knowledge of (JCT and NEC)
- Degree level or equivalent (desirable)
- Proven track record with National Main Contractors, working in the commercial build construction sector.
If you are interested in the role of Quantity Surveyor, please submit all CV Applications via this job board or directly to Sophie.email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource http://www.project-resource.co.uk/contractors/referral-scheme
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.