M&E Construction Manager
Rate: Circa €700 per day all inclusive (potentially negotiable)
A client-side opportunity for a M&E Construction Manager to be based in the north of Sweden in a site-based role helping deliver a hyper-scale Data Centre. Naturally my client seeks recent data centre project experience, also they can only consider someone with an existing right to work in Sweden.
The M&E Construction Manager will be required to work Monday to Friday on site in Sweden, so although rotation at your own cost is fine, the client requires someone on site 5 days a week.
- Advise the Client and/or Design Build Team with regard to their acquisition of required permits and licenses.
- Coordinate the procurement of utilities to site.
- Establish master schedule and monitor progress of all participants. Work with participants to maintain or improve schedule.
- Work with the Design Build Team to alleviate constraints and resolve issues in work procedure, complaints, and construction problems. Act as a conduit for information between Client and the Design Build Team.
- Monitor the design and construction schedules prepared by the Design Build Team. In the event that issues arise, coordinate with Design Build Team to maintain schedule.
- Monitor construction plans, methods, phasing, etc. of the Design Build Team and coordinate activities with other Project stakeholders.
- Monitor Design Build Team's labour availability plans and work as necessary to mitigate risks to Project schedule.
- Monitor Design Build Team's management plan for QA/QC, building codes, and quality of installation. Coordinate corrective action if required.
- Coordinate with Client procurement for delivery of OFCI equipment within construction schedule. Work with Design Build Team and procurement to resolve any technical, schedule or financial issues.
- Evaluate Design Build Team's requests for delays, bad weather, or emergencies on site. Work with Design Build Team to mitigate impact.
- Investigate damage, accidents, and delays. Work with appropriate parties to prevent recurrence, mitigate impact and resolve financial and insurance issues.
- Coordinate the procurement and implementation of the commissioning program and Integrated Systems Testing (IST).
- Manage contracts with the Design Build Team, other consultants, and suppliers. Negotiate revisions, changes, and additions for final acceptance and sign-off.
- Facilitate the coordination of the turnover to the Operations team during phase completion, including OFE and FFE.
- Review turnover plan by Design Build Team including MOP and Warranty processes.
- Day to day coordination of all construction activities for all stakeholders.
- Must be Mechanical, or Electrical bias. A background in Commissioning would be advantage but not essential.
- Proven experience already working in a M&E Construction Manager remit on a large-scale heavy MEP construction project.
- Large scale Data Centre project experience is essential and must be recent.
My client is only able to consider candidates who have a current valid right to work in Sweden (EU, or Swedish Citizen, Blue Card, Work Permit, or Swedish Residency Card etc).
To apply for the position of M&E Construction Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
M&E Construction Manager
Sweden, €550 - €700 per day + Accommodation
M&E Construction Manager Sweden Rate: €700 per day + accommodation ...
Coventry, West Midlands, £230 - £310 per day
Site Manager Our client is seeking an experienced Site Manager to j...
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
QUALITY MANAGER - SHREWSBURY - CONSTRUCTION Location: Shrewsbury ba...
Senior Project Manager
Kent, England, £75000 - £80000.00 per annum
Our client, a main contractor is seeking a Senior Project Manager t...