M&E Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||M&E Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + H/C, pension, professional membership|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2020 23:52|
M&E Quantity Surveyor
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum + Healthcare, pension, professional membership
Job Ref: JR68809
A specialist mission critical consultancy offering clients Cost and Project Management solutions through delivery of high-profile data centres throughout the UK. Actively seeking an M&E Quantity Surveyor to join the business to work on Data Centre projects across the UK.
This position is ideal for a career-oriented individual looking to grow with this fairly new, yet already thriving consultancy as they rapidly expand into the market. This PM & Cost consultancy practice was set up by two leading figures in the data centre construction sector, backed with substantial capital. Despite being a relatively new set up, the company achieved target turnover in its first and second years and it on course to exceed target turnover in its third year.
This presents a perfect opportunity for any M&E Quantity Surveyor looking for genuine scope for progression in his/her career through organic growth as the business continues to grow. If you are an Assistant, Junior, or Intermediate level Quantity Surveyor then this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career.
What the job of the M&E Quantity Surveyor will involve
The M&E Quantity Surveyor will:
- Be responsible for cost controlling costs on all projects and ensuring budgets are achieved.
- Be tasked with managing and forecasting the Cash flow of a series of projects.
- Be responsible for valuation and cost control of the building services, sometimes involved in negotiation of contract sum, complete with preparation and negotiation of financial impact on base build works and preliminary costs
- Perform cost planning through to production of tender pricing schedules, produce a pricing schedule, pre-tender estimate and tender analysis
- All other general MEP Quantity Surveying responsibilities as required
The Requirements of the M&E Quantity Surveyor
The ideal M&E Quantity Surveyor should:
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor within UK construction
- Either have an MEP bias or offer a wealth of experience on MEP systems
- Have experience in technical/heavy M&E projects. Recent mission critical project experience is a plus - experience gained on data centre, pharmaceutical labs, clean rooms, manufacturing plants / heavy industrial, or hospital construction projects
- M&E Quantity Surveyors from both contractor and consultancy are welcome to apply
To apply for the position of M&E Quantity Surveyor, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe on 01189 522 240 or email a copy of your CV to Joe on email@example.com
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's