Managing Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Managing Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Rotherham, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £70000.00 per annum + car/allowance,Pension, Bonus, Health|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2021 19:04|
MANAGING QUANTITY SURVEYOR - ROTHERHAM
Salary: £70,000 plus package
Benefits: Car or Car Allowance, Mileage, 5% pension, 25 days holiday, private healthcare, bonus
Location: Rotherham - South Yorkshire
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
A highly reputable Tier 1 Contractor are looking for a Managing Quantity Surveyor or an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step in their career to join one of their highly successful commercial divisions. The contractor primarily works on large social housing and commercial schemes across South & West Yorkshire, All projects are generally within an hour from the office so travel will be minimal.
You will be working on a large New Build Residential scheme with a combined total of around 550 - 600 new homes and as a Managing Quantity your role will be to ensure that the commercial duties are being performed in line with forms of contract and lead on the project from inception to completion.
You will need to be a driven and enthusiastic individual looking to develop on their existing knowledge.
Managing Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Experience working as a Managing Quantity Surveyor or 5-6 years as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Main Contractor background preferred
- Ideally worked on both construction and residential schemes (although not essential)
- UK Driving Licence
- Degree Qualified (not essential)
- Ability to work as a part of a team and as an individual
- Ideally have experience of mentoring younger team members
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Fast track career progression
Quantity Surveyor Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position or any other vacancy, please call Jess Johnston on 07584 670 995 or email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.