MEP Commissioning Lead
|Job Title:||MEP Commissioning Lead|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2021 21:52|
MEP Commissioning Lead
Salary: up to €135,000 per annum + rotation & company benefits & bonus
Job Ref: DR71187
A privately owned General Contractor delivery multiple Colocation, as well as Hyper-Scale Data Centre construction projects the EMEA region, are actively recruiting for an experienced MEP Commissioning Manager to deliver a large Data Centre project, located in East Sweden, in a MEP CX Lead remit.
The client is considering experienced Commissioning Managers / Commissiong Leads who are MEP bias, offer recent Data Centre project experience, and have the right to work in Sweden (EU national, Blue Card VISA or Residency Card).
In addition to a competitive basic salary and company benefits, also provided (for those who do not live locally in Sweden) Accommodation, regular rotation back to base, flights, loving allowance, and a car.
MEP Commissioning Lead Responsibilities:
- Setting up Project Commissioning Plan in line with construction team
- Completing commission ability Review for all projects
- Monitoring and reporting to project stakeholders on commissioning status for all projects
- Management of local commissioning engineers on each project and labour resource
- Technical reviews of GC procured equipment for projects.
- Review of interfaces between all equipment for projects
- Management of specialist vendors for testing equipment and requirements for all projects
- Interview and selection of CX teams, Mentoring of CX Engineers
- Developing of CX processes and ensuring CX teams follow process.
- Development of CX testing scripts and specific CX level inspections.
- Attending technical meeting and reviews with client and their specialist contractors
- Ensuring CX lookahead is updated by local CX team and shared with professional team.
- Providing technical assistance and advise to sales teams and planning teams.
- Technical assistance to local construction and engineering teams for projects
MEP Commissioning Lead Criteria for the Role:
- A relevant degree in Engineering or Construction Management is ideal, but not essential.
- A proven track record of delivering a large-scale data centre project in a Commissioning / CX remit
- The right to work in Sweden i.e., EU national, Blue Card VISA holder or an existing valid Swedish Residency Card.
- Extensive Commissioning knowledge of the typical Mechanical and Electrical systems associated with Data Centres.
- A thorough understanding of building regulation and European standards, codes and practices.
- The ability to manage and execute a full IST and previous experience in the past is essential.
- The development of all required IST documentation and to manage the completion of same on a digital platform.
- Manage and deal successfully with all client and contractor vendors to ensure specifications are adhered to and all plant/equipment is commissioned on time and in line with the tagging /commissioning process.
To apply for the position of MEP Commissioning Lead, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's