MEP Cost Manager
|Job Title:||MEP Cost Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2019 11:26|
MEP Cost Manager
City of London
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
Job Ref: JR66936
A globally recognised multi-disciplinary Consultancy requires an MEP Cost Manager to work on complex data centre projects. As the MEP Cost Manager you will be working on large data centre projects from cradle to grave, with the projects based across Europe for both large self-build end clients as well as co-lo clients.
This is a great opportunity for an MEP Cost Manager or experienced MEP Senior Quantity Surveyor to progress their career in an exciting sector with a great consultancy. You will primarily be based in the head office in the City of London, but will have the opportunity to occasionally visit sites throughout Europe for client visits.
MEP Cost Manager Responsibilities and Duties
The job of the MEP Cost Manager will involve the following:
- Be responsible for cost controlling throughout projects from start to completion
- Be the primary point of contact for clients and coordinate with other consultants
- Head up a team which will perform pre and post contract duties on large new builds as well as refurbishments and upgrade works
- Stakeholder Management
- Oversee a cost management team who will perform the following:
- Feasibility studies, procurement reports, value management, cost control
- Change control, cost checking, valuation work
MEP Cost Manager Requirements
The ideal MEP Cost Manager:
- A minimum of 7 years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor, Commercial Manager, or Cost Manager on construction projects in the UK
- MEP / M&E bias
- Preferably MRICS, degree qualified (in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management)
- Current or recent experience working both pre and post contract on data centre, pharmaceutical, or other clean room projects
- Experience working for a PQS / Consultancy is ideal, but applicants with a main contractor or client side background are also welcome
- Offer flexibility to travel to Europe on client visits
To apply for the position of MEP Cost Manager, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Joe Raymond at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.