|Salary:||€55000 - €62000 per annum + €28,000 Allowance, Accommodation, Travel|
|Contact Name:||Joe Raymond|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 11:45|
Job reference: JR71105
Salary: €55,000-€62,000 + €25,000-€28,000 allowance, accommodation, travel
Planner Job Profile:
An international main contractor is looking for a Planner to join their team working on data centre construction projects. This position is to be based in Berlin on a rotation basis or for a relocation. If rotation is preferred, then it can be offered on a 2-week basis with the successful Planner in-country for two weeks followed by a long weekend at home. A large allowance, accommodation, flights, and in-country travel will all be provided.
This contractor has a large amount of work secured across Germany (predominantly in Frankfurt and Berlin) so has multiple additional projects for the successful candidate to move on to once the first project has been completed. This project is in the very early stages of construction, so this Planner position is a good opportunity to see a large data centre construction project through from start to finish.
Planner Key Activities
The successful Planner will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for a project
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, as defined by the Planning SOP
- Reporting to Planning Department
- Reporting to Business Unit / Project Management
- Developing and maintaining schedules for pre-construction / construction / commissioning
- Developing and maintaining progress databases
- Progress reporting, Milestone projections, delay / float path analysis
- Earned Value Management systems
- Monitoring schedule performance and productivity
- Auditing progress on site
- Attending schedule meetings, liaising with client and subcontractors, Leading planning meetings
- Preparation of tender schedules, Preparation of histograms
- Supporting weekly workface planning systems
- Resource / cash loading of schedules
- Providing data for payment applications
- Completing contract review reports
- Making relevant parties aware of issues and advising on solutions
- Recording delay and disruption
- Assisting in the preparation of claims and providing data for contractual disputes.
- Training staff, if required
The following will be required of the Planner:
- Prior experience working on data centre construction projects is preferable
- Prior experience working for a main contractor is preferable
- Experience using Primavera P6
- Good ability to use Excel
- You must hold the right to work in Germany. A visa cannot be provided.
Planner Personal Skills and Qualifications
The successful Planner will possess the following:
- Preferably a degree in a relevant field
- Preferably trades background
To Apply for the position of Planner, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Joe Raymond at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's