|Location:||Walsall, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + + package|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Szrejder|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2021 18:00|
Senior Project Manager/Project Manager - Rail/Civils
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Remuneration: Up to £80,000
- Company vehicle or car allowance
- Instant enrolment to bonus scheme paying up to 15%.
- Private healthcare
- Pension match up to 6%
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
A major tier 1 contractor with over 65 years of successful trading history is looking for a Senior Project Manager/ Project Manager with aspirations of growing with the company to work on projects within the civil engineering and rail sector.
The ideal person will have a minimum of 5 years of site experience working on projects within a civil engineering/rail/infrastructure background and is hungry to work their way up the job ladder.
- Major tier 1 contractor with large scale frameworks nationwide.
- Great opportunity for internal progression - exceptional track record of internal promotion.
- Well established company who have operated successfully for over 65 years and cash rich.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Heavy Civils background within a main contractor environment
- Have a strong personality and work ethic
- CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
The successful Project Manager will be local to the Buckinghamshire area.
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a referral scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague and claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.