|Job Title:||Principal Designer|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, health|
|Contact Name:||John Bakewell|
|Job Published:||November 25, 2020 11:38|
Location: Home based with travel to sites 1-2 times per week
Company: National construction company
Salary: Up to £45,000 plus car allowance & comprehensive benefits package
A major player within the construction & infrastructure industry is offering an excellent opportunity for a Principal Designer to join their team.
The successful Principal Designer will assist with the delivery of both the statutory Principal Designer duties and where necessary, assist the client with their duties under the Construction, (Design & Management) Regulations 2015.
Expanding department that could present excellent career opportunities in future.
Flexibility - home working available.
Varied and interesting projects - you will be working on some of the regions/UK's largest construction and infrastructure projects.
Job security - secured workload for 3-5 years on various frameworks.
Generous salary and benefits package on offer.
The Key Requirements
- Knowledge of CDM regulations and application.
- Knowledge of contract JCT and NEC.
- Experienced in assembly of Preconstruction Information Packs & H&S Files.
- Experienced in providing professional Health and Safety advice to Clients and Designers.
- Thorough understanding and competence in developing CDM processes throughout a project.
- Construction Design or Management experience.
- Competently access Principle Contractors and Designers.
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of programming, including RIBA stages.
- Project Management background (desirable)
- Chartered Construction or other related qualification.
- NEBOSH or NVQ safety related training or qualification (Desirable).
- Computer literate. Have a basic knowledge of and be able to use Microsoft Office, Navisworks.
- SMSTS & CSCS Black Card (desirable)
Anywhere in the UK - this is a home-based role with travel to sites 1-2 days per week. You must have a full UK driving licence and be flexible to do the occasional overnight stay if required.
The Application Process
Please submit all CV Applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a reward scheme, details of which can be found here. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business / Agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.