|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£100 - £130 per hour + flights, accommodation|
|Start Date:||Dec / January|
|Contact Name:||Dan Risby|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 20:59|
Contract: 12 months plus
Rate: £100 - £130 per hour (or equivalent Krone / Euro)
Rotation: Accommodation + flights (10/4)
Job Ref: DR70408
A specialist subcontractor, who are an established name across Europe for delivering high end Building Envelope packages across multiple sectors, but with a particular proven track record in Data Centre projects. Currently recruiting for a Project Director for a large Data Centre project in Denmark.
The Project Director will ideally need Building Envelope package experience gained on a Data Centre project, or at the very least, Building Envelope package experience gained on a large value technical projects in the UK, Ireland or in Europe.
Ideally the Project Director, in addition to relevant experience as quoted above, will be based in Denmark and able to work in the Jutland area. However, the client is happy to offer a rotational package for anyone wishing to rotate back to base every second week.
Experience / Qualities:
- Data Centre project experience is ideal, however large valued industrial projects will be considered.
- Experience of delivering Building Envelope packages, in a Senior Project Manager or Project Director remit is essential (Roofing, Cladding etc.)
- Must have worked Subcontractor or General Contractor side in gaining the above required experience.
- Must offer a project track record in delivering large scale projects, ideally internationally.
- Personality and approach to day to day work must be one of authority with the ability to achieve deadlines.
To Apply for the position of Project Director, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the critical systems construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Project Resource Ltd.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer