|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2021 16:54|
PROJECT DIRECTOR - CONSTRUCTION
Location: East Midlands
Salary: Extremely Competitive salary and benefits package on offer
Company: Highly Successful Regional Contractor
Project Director Opportunity:
Are you a Senior Project Manager looking for a genuine opportunity to progress your career to the next level? Or a Project Director looking for a new challenge. If so, this could be job for you. You will be joining a highly successful regional contractor that has grown from strength to strength in the last few years and has won multiple awards along the way.
Due to several recent contract awards and company growth, my client has an immediate requirement for an experienced Project Director.
Ideal candidate will have Design and Build experience and will have delivered schemes from inception to completion up to the value of £20m. Prison or MOJ experience would be advantageous with this role however this is not essential.
- Proven track record working as a Project Director or Senior Project Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Prison or MOJ experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Must have managed schemes up to c£20m as project lead
- Must have worked on Education / Student Accommodation & Commercial schemes
- Excellent technical knowledge, leadership and management skills are essential
- Must be commercially aware
- MCIOB or equivalent - We will also consider applicants qualified through experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Highly organised and able to coordinate a large team of contractors and consultants
- Full UK driving licence
- Health & Safety trained - CITB or equivalent
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
If you would like more information on the Project Director position or any other vacancy please call Jessica Johnston 07584 670 995 or email your current CV through to: email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.