|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Location:||Odense, Odense Municipality|
|Salary:||€450 - €575 per day|
|Contact Name:||Dan Risby|
|Job Published:||June 15, 2021 13:04|
Senior Project Engineer
Rate: up to €575 per day
Job Ref: DR71240
A fantastic opportunity to work client side as an experienced Project Engineer / Construction Engineer based in Odense, Denmark, on a hyper-scale data centre project as part of the data connectivity team which focusing on the fibre network fit-out.
- Assure the delivery and maintenance of all structed cabling and connectivity safely, on time, withing budget and to corporate standards of reliability, quality, technical performance standards and uptime as delineated by project design and scope.
- Maintain compliance EHS, project and site safety standards.
- Responsible for managing vendor/partner task assignment, resource allocation, escalations, monitoring project progress and reporting back to the project manager team.
- Perform quality audits and inspections to assure quality requirements are met prior to turn-over and acceptance.
- Assure close-out deliverables are technically complete and submitted on time, which include:
- Design red-lines and as-builts
- Performance test results
- Scanning of all cable and devices into the fibre Infrastructure Management system
- Punch list completion
- Oversee vendor/partner run operations team and scope which includes:
- Receiving and up linking incoming new servers to the production network
- Moves, adds, changes to existing server fleet.
- Troubleshooting network issues related to connectivity.
- Decom of infrastructure, cabling, and outgoing server fleet
- Determine all the material, hardware and equipment needed to complete network infrastructure and cabling project scopes of work and vet project bill of materials for gaps and accuracy for:
- New Builds
- Capacity upgrades
- Special projects
- Assure rapid response to priority projects and break-fixes, maintain acceptable SLAs.
- Escalate project risks, issues and challenges with the project management team, cross-functional partners, important stakeholders and leadership.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years large-scale commercial construction in data centre technology or electrical data centre experience
- Understand and interpret/work with drawings, scopes of work and specifications for large-scale commercial data centre construction projects.
- Understand, coordinate, and prioritize multiple project schedules.
- Must offer experience in data connectivity i.e., structed cabling and fibre network fit-out.
- Ideally familiar with software: P6, procure, BIM360, e-builder.
The successful Project Engineer / Construction Engineer will need to be based in Denmark full time. My client is open to relocation but not regular rotation.
To apply for the position of Project Engineer, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please contact Dan Risby at Project Resource
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.