|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits including bonus|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 14:34|
A Senior Project Manager vacancy has become available, with one of the UK's top national Contractors, within their civil engineering division.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a multi-disciplined and thriving company, on a large redevelopment project.
Project Manager Requirements
- Experience in working on large scale earthwork projects in a Project Managers role.
- Degree in Civil Engineering. SMSTS or NEBOSH, CSCS.
- Stable employment history working for main contractor is ideal but not essential.
- Able to work effectively with others.
- Previous experience in management of Health, Safety and Environment
Project Manager Remuneration
Additional Benefits: Car Allowance + Benefits Package including excellent bonus
Project Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Project Manager position or any other vacancy, please call Becky Doherty on 07458142359 or email your current CV through to;email@example.com where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.