|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 17:01|
PROJECT MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
Location: Birmingham - West Midlands
Salary: Up to £75,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
My client is a top-tier main contractor based in Birmingham and they are seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on Birmingham based projects. This contractor is heavily focused on Health & Education schemes, however, do work across a range other sectors also.
The successful Project Manager will have a proven track record delivering Education, Commercial and Healthcare projects and will be responsible for the overall management and success of projects, including customer relations, pre-construction and bid processes, health & safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost / value of operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for a varied portfolio of projects across a range of sectors, who can also offer career progression otherwise unachievable in this current market.
The Key Requirements:
- Experience of leading projects from inception to completion
- Experience of different forms of contract i.e NEC .
- Main contractor background
- Stable employment history
- Strong client facing skills
- Exposure to a variety of commercial, education and healthcare sectors
- Successfully delivered projects from tender through to practical completion
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
- CITB level 3 Safety Course (desirable
- Experienced and competent in using Asta Power Project (desirable)
- Chartered status or approaching (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing international business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com in the first instance quoting Vacancy ref 70760 We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment