Project Manager (Facade) (Contract)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Facade) (Contract)|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£275 - £300 per day + plus bens|
|Contact Name:||Dave Rowbotham|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2021 17:16|
Leading Curtain-Walling and Facade Contrator is looking to appoint a Project Manager on a full envelope package in Birmingham. They are involved with some of the UK`s most iconic projects in producing facade solutions.
We are currently looking for an experienced Project Manager who has delivered unitised curtain-walling systems over
£5m in value. The duration of the contract is 12 months.
Your main responsibility is the effective delivery of project targets in a cost-effective manner and safe manor. Including
- Managing the day to day delivery of the project.
- Driving the project outcomes
- Maintaining the health and safety in a timely manor.
- Procurement of specialist subcontractors and managemnt of installations teams.
- Progress reports and RAMS
- Managing the scope work package and developing strategic package programmes
Qualifications NVQ level 6 .SMSTS, First Aid and CSCS Card
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's