Project Quantity Surveyor
|Job Title:||Project Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 15:45|
PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR
Salary: £40,000 - £43,000 plus extremely competitive benefits package
Company: Leading Tier 1 Contractor (UK Top 10 Construction Companies)
I am working with one of the UK's Top 10 Construction companies, who are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their North East region to be based on a project in Newcastle.
This contractor covers a number of sectors including, Education and Commercial, Healthcare, Mixed Use and Leisure schemes with values typically ranging from £10mil - £100mil.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on Healthcare, Education or Commercial projects as a lead QS on projects circa £5m in value or as a number 2 on larger schemes.
- Must already be working as a Quantity Surveyor leading projects circa £5m in value
- Main contractor background.
- Knowledge of standard forms of contract (JCT, D&B, NEC).
- Experience in managing own projects up to £5m or a number 2 on larger projects in excess of £15m
- Varied sector experience such as Commercial, Education and Healthcare.
- Excellent communication skills, team player, hands on approach.
- Full driving licence is essential.
- Stable employment record required - freelance candidates will not be considered for this role.
- Up to £43,000
- Car or Allowance
- Pension, Health, Bonus
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's