|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Location:||Kildare, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€50000 - €60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Heather Hall|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2019 11:47|
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
Job Ref: HH68254
A reputable critical systems contractor is seeking an experienced Quality Engineer to join their team in Kildare to work on the largest construction project currently in progress in Ireland. The Quality Engineer will oversee all aspects of the Quality Process on a large semiconductor build.
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer
The roles of the Quality Engineer will be:
- Assist and support the Quality Manager to achieve the contract quality objectives
- Support implementation of the quality vision, goals and strategies.
- Identify, support production of the quality department contractual and company deliverable
- Verify implementation of contractual requirements
- Work with commercial/procurement to ensure quality requirements are within the applicable Purchase Order/Contract.
- Review, endorse, and monitor Vendor/Contractors deliverables
- Review of all applicable vendor/subcontractor documentation.
- Review Inspection and test Plans
- Support the implementation of project procedures and processes Implementation.
- Oversee Contractor's quality related documentation. Ensuring this meets the specification requirements.
- Plan and perform quality audits and assessments of the Vendor/contractor and their subcontractors.
- Plan and perform Internal audits at key stages of work delivery.
- Raise non-conformances when out of specification requirements are identified and support resolution and close out.
- Report non-conformances and corrective actions with documented evidence and recommendations for satisfactory resolution.
- Review project deliverables to ensure quality requirements have been incorporated e.g. Work and test packs.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports and managed KPI information.
The skills of the Quality Engineer
The Quality Engineer should have the following skills:
- At least 3 years within a quality-based role on large scale projects.
- Experience within data centre construction is ideal, but experience working on other technical projects will also be beneficial
- Clear and effective communication skills, both written and verbal to all levels of staff.
To apply for the position of Quality Engineer, or to find out what other opportunities we can offer in the data centre construction sector, please call Heather Hall at Project Resource.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business. Project Resource is an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's