QUALITY MANAGER - SHREWSBURY - CONSTRUCTION
Location: Shrewsbury based office - Nationwide sites
Salary/ Rate: £40,000 - £45,0000 (DOE)
Company: Award Winning Main Contractor - Multi-room specialist
Award-winning contractor is seeking a Quality Manager to join their growing division. Our client requires you to focus on a mixture of their New Homes developments, Hotels and Student Accommodation projects. You will be responsible for inspecting the quality close to completion of the project. The ideal candidate will have a snagging/ quality background and would suit a finishing manager or a junior clerk of works or Site Manager looking for a new challenge.
We are eager to speak to candidates who have the ability to build strong, trusting relationships with clients as this will see you excel in this role - exceptional customer service is imperative for you to succeed in continuously improving the client's experience.
Duties include however are not limited to:
- Snagging and Quality Control
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers' issues efficiently.
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols.
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations,
- Ensuring quality check procedures are followed at every stage of production
- Documenting any quality issues and documenting
- Creating procedure checklists and coordinating with other Inspectors
- Dealing with customer feedback and complaints
- Must have a minimum of two years' experience within property or construction quality role.
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with new home owners.
- Exceptional administerial skills.
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Word, Excel, et cetera).
- Impeccably organised.
- Impeccable communication skills: face to face, telephone and e-mail.
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management.
- Tenaciously self-motivated and determined to succeed in all responsibilities.
- Calm and immaculate in personal presentation.
If you feel you would excel in this position, please send your CV to , or contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07584 670 995
Coventry, West Midlands, £230 - £310 per day
Site Manager Our client is seeking an experienced Site Manager to j...
M&E Construction Manager
Sweden, €550 - €700 per day + Accommodation
M&E Construction Manager Sweden Rate: €700 per day + accommodation ...
M&E Construction Manager
Sweden, €700 - €800 per day
M&E Construction Manager Sweden Rate: Circa €700 per day all inclus...
Senior Project Manager
Kent, England, £75000 - £80000.00 per annum
Our client, a main contractor is seeking a Senior Project Manager t...