Quality / Customer Care Manager
|Job Title:||Quality / Customer Care Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + car allowance, pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 16:35|
QUALITY /CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER - SHREWSBURY - CONSTRUCTION
Location: Shrewsbury based office - Nationwide sites
Salary/ Rate: £30,000 - £38,0000 (DOE)
Company: Award Winning Main Contractor - Multi-room specialist
Award-winning contractor is seeking a Quality / Customer Care Manager to join their growing division. Our client requires you to focus on a mixture of their New Homes developments, Hotels and Student Accommodation projects. You will be responsible for inspecting the quality close to completion of the project. The ideal candidate will have a snagging/ quality background and would suit a finishing manager or a junior clerk of works.
We are eager to speak to candidates who have the ability to build strong, trusting relationships with clients as this will see you excel in this role - exceptional customer service is imperative for you to succeed in continuously improving the client's experience.
Duties include however are not limited to:
- Responsible for handling incoming customer queries by email and telephone.
- Assume responsibility for resolving customers' issues efficiently.
- Maintain and update customer records in accordance with department protocols.
- Build strong networks internally with customer relations, Estate Management and Technical to ensure transparency and ease of communication.
- Assume full responsibility for your learning and ongoing education of the build and sector.
- Offer new ideas and innovations on how to improve all aspects of customer service within the team.
- Must have a minimum of two years' experience within property or construction customer care role.
- Strong customer relations experience with ability to develop and maintain relationships with new home owners.
- Exceptional administerial skills.
- Proficient in basic computer programs (Word, Excel, et cetera).
- Impeccably organised.
- Impeccable communication skills: face to face, telephone and e-mail.
- Experience of defect resolution or Property Management.
- Tenaciously self-motivated and determined to succeed in all responsibilities.
- Calm and immaculate in personal presentation.
If you feel you would excel in this position, please send your CV to , or contact me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07584 670 995
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's