|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£20000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Benjamin Howells|
|Job Published:||December 25, 2019 06:00|
Quantity Surveyor | up to £40,000 | Surrey
An opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to take join a two-decade-old multi-skilled construction company who do most of their work on a Surrey-based university.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be taking a position with a wide-range of responsibilities, gaining you a lot of hands-on experience and working very closely with the Owner of the business (who is looking to hand the business over in the coming years… this
Quantity Surveyor will be a huge part of the succession plan!)
You will be based on-site at the university working for one client on maintenance and small construction works, developing relationships with this key client.
Whilst this will make up the most of your day-to-day work, the company also work in construction and civil engineering - engaging as a main contractor and sub-contractor on commercial, retail and highway projects with values of almost £6m.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Ideally have exposure to working for a small construction business
- Minimum of 1 years' experience post qual.
- You must be qualified to HNC or higher in a relevant field
- You must be a hands-on Quantity Surveyor with a can-do attitude
- Experienced in dealing with small works, maintenance and construction is ideal
- You will be working as part of a small team so it's important you are happy to get stuck in wherever required
Remuneration for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Benjamin Howells on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's