|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||December 25, 2019 12:00|
Stevenage | up to £55,000 | Consultancy
A multi-disciplined consultancy established in the 1980s who are dedicated to efficient design, cost and management of building projects are looking for a Quantity Surveyor.
They provide surveying, design, management and Employer's Agent services to projects in the healthcare, education, leisure, retail and residential sectors. The company's main office is based near Stevenage in Hertfordshire and they provide these services throughout London and the Home Counties.
If you are successful in your application, you will join a company offering a position where you can develop and progress in the next decade. The company's low staff turnover is testament to their success and continued growth through repeat work.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least a minimum 5 years' post grad experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- You must come from a consultancy background
- Commercial, retail and residential build experience is a must
- MRICS status would be advantageous
Salary and benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Fast tracked career progression
- Competitive benefits package
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's