|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance, competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 17:10|
Bristol | up to £50,000 | Consultancy
An independent construction and property consultancy who are a market leader are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their London based office.
With offices worldwide the company provide Project Management, Cost Management and Employer's Agent services to all major build sectors on projects valued up to £1bn.
Recent projects include:
- £90m development of 7 new residential buildings with over 350 dwellings circa
- £1bn development of a large retail, hotel and residential scheme
- £223m demolition and construction of a commercial and residential project
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a multi-sector team in an established company and work on some of the most prestigious projects across London. This position will be perfect for a Quantity Surveyor who is ready to hit the ground running on high valued projects.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- You must be degree qualified or above in a relevant field
- Must have at least 4+ years' experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Extensive experience in retail, leisure, residential, commercial and mixed-use sectors is essential
- MRICS status would be advantageous
- Happy to join a large global company
- Come from a consultancy background
Salary and benefits for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- Up to £50,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Fast tracked career progression
- Develop client relationships
- Competitive package
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on email@example.com or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's