|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2020 16:39|
A highly successful Housing Developer is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team. Long term this position is to be based out of Sevenoaks, with site visits in Kent and Sussex, however in the short to medium term the position will be working from home.
Our client has secured long term work and is looking for commercial support to join the team.
Quantity Surveyor requirements
- Proven experience within a housing developer or residential environment
- You should have prior experience within volume and low-rise buildings.
- New Build housing experience
- Traditional build experience
- Ideally you will have had experience running more than 1 live sites
- Experience within payments, cost reporting, site visits, cash flow, HA evaluations
- Driving licence
- A good consistent background, with proven longevity
Quantity Surveyor remuneration
Permanent Salary: To discuss depending on experience
Package: Car or Car allowance, bonus (depending on company performance) pension, healthcare, life insurance, laptop, phone.
Location: Commutable to the Kent / Sussex / Sevenoaks area
Quantity Surveyor Application Process
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveying position please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's