|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, England|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becky Doherty|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2020 10:03|
A highly successful utilities contractor is currently seeking a quantity surveyor to join their business. This contractor has several water frameworks secured and is a cash rich business. The office is based in North Yorkshire
Quantity Surveyor requirements
- Undertake cost to complete / budget reviews with the contract delivery teams.
- Ensure commercial challenge at all times to site teams.
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems.
- Review sub contract orders and advise accordingly within the business.
- Attend internal and external commercial review meetings.
- Oversee the management information required and take responsibility for the accuracy of the information (Provisions, cash flows, working capital control, payment applications etc).
- Negotiate with key strategic supply chain
- Agree contract variations, compensation events and other events with partners
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties.
- Management of your team to ensure commercial aspects with the client inc. Compensation events, extension of time, completion request etc. are carried out where required
- Assist with Bid Team to enable this work stream to obtain new customers and leading tender returns to key clients
- Extensive knowledge of NEC3 and 4 contract
Quantity Surveyor remuneration
Salary: £40-50,000 dependent upon experience
Location: North Yorkshire
Quantity Surveyor Application Process
If you would like more information on the Quantity Surveyor position please email your current CV through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£200 - £300 per day
Coventry, West Midlands
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package
£250 - £500 per day