|Job Title:||Quantity Surveyor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 10:54|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR - OXFORD - AWARD WINNING CONTRCTOR
Location: Oxford - Oxfordshire
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 plus, company car or allowance, pension, private health, fuel
Company: Award Winning Contractor
My client is an award-winning contractor who have a network of offices throughout the South of the UK and are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join their Special Projects division working out of their Oxford office.
As a company they have over 100 years of history and are currently turning over £150m per year, with an employee base of over 300 staff. They work on various build/construction projects across major build sectors including commercial, education, leisure, healthcare, and defence with projects values typically ranging between £50k - £5m within the special projects division.
On offer is an exceptional benefits package that includes a car allowance, discretionary bonuses, and the opportunity to join a company that is going from strength to strength and work on some very prestigious projects. They strongly believe in career development and can offer unrivalled progression that is otherwise unachievable in the current market.
Requirements for this Quantity Surveyor position:
· Ideally QS degree qualified
· Circa 5 years post degree experience, the majority of which is main contracting
· Demonstratable experience of being lead surveyor on multiple projects ranging from £50k - £1m
· Estimating experience would be advantageous but not essential
· Competitive and negotiated procurement routes. Exposure to MTC would also be helpful
· Experience in D&B and traditional
· Competent with the JCT suite of Contracts and NEC would also be useful
· Resides within 30 minutes of Oxford as will be expected to travel up to 30 mins in any direction from Oxford
· Shown longevity with previous employers
Salary and package for this Quantity Surveyor position:
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum. (depending on experience)
- Company Car or Cash allowance
- Healthcare benefits
- Performance related bonus.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
How to apply for this Quantity Surveyor position:
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up-to-date CV to Jessica Johnston on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07584 670 995.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car/allowance,Pension, Bonus, Health
Up to £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Package
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + Package